Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

as some of you know today i have been having a bad day and i didnt know what to do... i have a doctors apointment at 4.30 but thats ages away so i decided i would phone the nhs helpline... and there really good in dealing with these sort of issues.. if your ever scared phone this number and it doesnt cost a lot of money because you call them leave your details and they call you back:

0845 4647

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I sure wish i could call =)

you can KL im sure there will be one in the USA!!.... ill have a look if you like

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hmm i cudnt find a number ... try searching on google.. or visit the NHS website.... and hopefully you will be able to get some help.

Yes they are really good. I've phoned them before in the night for me and for the kids and one time my 'illness' was my nerves and the lady on the phone was really good and listened to me and told me how to relax. In fact it was more like a samaritan call. They are brilliant.