Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

<center><small>Ah, I have no problem with most vegetables and fruit.

ALTHOUGH FENNEL makes me feel ill.
    And prawn cocktail crisps.Eurghhh.

Nuts && stuff.
    AND YOGHURT.

Even the sight and smell of yogurt makes me gag.
    Someone at school spilt a load of HAPPY SHOPPER STRAWBERRY YOGURT (for those of you not accustomed to Happy Shopper, it's like, corner shop, cheap nasty food.) on me and I was like...blahh.

Yuss. Anyway.

Hmm, one of the best foods ever is Campbells Cream of Tomato Soup.
    Ah, it's just too good.
    *dreams*

OH YEAH.
    And I can't do butter.

Eurghhh.
    Especially thickly spread, and when it squishes out the side of a sandwich.

In primary school, my friend Rosianna used to have white bread cheese sandwiches (sweaty from the lunchbox) and squished the sandwich before eating it, so all the butter came out the side.

I don't think I ever ate my lunch when I was sitting with her.

Eurghh.

And I can't eat anything wrapped in clingfilm.
    I just..can't.

Quote Originally Posted by suze

I will eat pretty much anything, but i don't think i could ever swallow oysters, mussels etc., too slimy and just gross. Obviously, living so close to France, snails and frogs legs would be a definite no no!! 'Oh, and offal too, liver, kidney, heart etc - never!

'Normal' food though, I'm not too fussy!

Ugh, I agree. I am not too keen on the idea of eating internal organs. Effin sick.

I also hate Miracle Whip. My babysitter when I was little used to make sandwiches with nothing but Kraft singles cheese slices and Miracle Whip on them, and I could not eat them because they made me gag, but she would force me to eat them and make me sit at the table until i could finish. I would gag and cry...it was awful.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Quote Originally Posted by HDogg

I'm a vegetarian ANDa carnivore! I love ALL meat and veggies (that I've tried).

I believe you are trying to say that you are an omnivore. You
    cannot be a vegetarian and a carnivore, as vegetarians don't eat any
    meat ever. (including both poultry and seafood, both of which are
    meat)

you know what's reallllyyyyy good?

ribs.

on the girll.

YUM.

~ bethany

\"what\'s meant to be will always find a way\"

::there is no way to peace
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    eace is the way::

Quote Originally Posted by mjewell

I also hate Miracle Whip. My babysitter when I was little used to make sandwiches with nothing but Kraft singles cheese slices and Miracle Whip on them, and I could not eat them because they made me gag, but she would force me to eat them and make me sit at the table until i could finish. I would gag and cry...it was awful.

Have you ever thought to report this babysitter to the Child Protection Agency????

I can't stand Curry...anything with curry in it makes me want to ralph.

Here's a random thought, who is this "Ralph" and why is his name a euphemism for V*?

Anyway I hate curry, I can't even stand the SMELL of curry! I can't go into Indian resturants for this reason. If there is curry in anything or on anything I can't stand it. I also can't stand cilantro.I actually tell people I'm allergic to cilantro so I won't accidentally eat any if it's in likesalsa or something. I think it's absolutely nasty!

I used to get weird cravings like I remember this one time I ate a peanut butter, jelly, and pickle sandwich...don't ask me why but I did!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Yeah, omnivore! I think the last time I heard that word was third grade, soI couldn't remember the word. I love veggies and meat equally, so I guess that's me!

I thought I was the only one who gagged at baked beans! Everyone seems to love them at picnics--blech! But I love all other kinds of beans (except lima). What a weirdo I am! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I eat pretty much anything, but when I don't like something, i REALLY don't like it. I don't do: milk, shellfish, anchovies, blood sausage, mayonnaise, spicy sausage, steak or roast beef with the little gristley things in it, or pasta without anything on it. i'm a condiment/spicy food girl!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I haven't eaten meat or chicken or fish for about 4 years now (due to my emet being real bad) and i haven't really missed chicken or meat but i would like to get my arse in gear and get back to eating fish as it is so good for you.

I hate celery with a passion, i have tried to eat it in the past as it is really good for you but it just tastes and smells so nasty[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Also i love bananas but i can't stand anything that is flavoured banana.......weird

Also i cannot stand advocado, tried it once and it made me feel ill

Trinity