Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

im glad this new section was added cause iv been thinking about an idea for a couple of weeks now....

i was looking at the " general discussion boards" and thinking that maybe we cud have a "general discussion board for OT topics" and a "general discussion board for emet related things only" kinda thing..... because that section is a very busy section to be honest... so it might be better to kinda.. split it up a little bit maybe?

just a thought.

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's too funny. I was going to suggest the same thing. I just didn't get around to writing it right away. I think it is a gret idea if it could be done. Then when I want to just talk OT with you guys I/we can go there and for the general see what's up with the emet stuff go there.
    Of course I found that I just read the active topics now and reply to emails to make it easier for myself.

Be a good thing to have a vote on.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

I'm all for it - good suggestion, guys.

Also, this is up to each member, but it seems like people are just making pretty much all their topics in general discussion, whether they're experiences, triumphs, etc. It makes the folder pretty crowded and hard to respond to each topic so it would be better if people just used the seperate folders. But, it's not a big deal.
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

yeah i'd agree siafi, and but i'd also agree its not a big deal... i try and put EVRYTHING to do with emet, NOT in the general discussion, i always put it somewhere else now... cause a lot of ppl will see it there. compared to the general discussion board.

Jen x xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thats a really good idea.

I also think we should have a new members board too, as some new memers are unsure where to post and sometimes there messages get ignored in places like the experiances section, so ould be good just to have 1 section for people to introduce themselves

good idea Izzy... like a "introduce urself" board??

gr8 idea

Jen xxx

MSN:

Hey okay this is a really, really, ancient topic but I just think that new parts of the site suggested above would be really great.

Hey just putting my two cents in.

Totally LET'S START

Couldnt agree more!

Miriam

</span></font>

Me too!!! lol!

Felt I had to say something....
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

i agree.
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

wow - i just saw this section today! how funny, and I'm a mod!

It's about time to contact John (the baby should be sleeping through the night now) and give him some more suggestions for improving the new site.

Does anyone else have a problem with PM? When I click on the PM pop-up, it just goes away - I can't get to the message or anything.

I'm also hoping he can post my information stuff in a more prominent place. It seems NO ONE can really find it...although I keep trying to make it more noticable.

So suggest away, and I'll contact John in a week or so!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Yes, I have that PM problem, too! I thought it was only me!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

mmhmm... PM problem with me as well.

i actually think the information u've written is pretty noticable already... unless u want it to start becoming a part of the main site, thers not much else u cud do.

Jen xxxx

MSN:

I suggest...lol...that we be able to view the photo album easier. I think I posted twice on how to view it, and lately again I've wanted to go see it and I forgot how to, so I give up and don't bother anyone anymore.