Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have kind of been feeling a little odd the past couple of days. Not sure if it is just wierd digestion because I am eating more this week (trying to improve my intake) and my tummy is not used to it, or what. I also have kind of a "sensation" is the best way I can describe it like I might be gearing up for a period, which I haven't had any since my 1 year old was born. I am a little worried, because my husband and I did not use protection about a week ago, which is the ONLY time we have slipped up, and jeez, wouldn't it figure. I knew early on with my 2nd that I was pregnant. Just felt it. Can you "feel it" this early on if you are pregnant? I don't know what this feeling is, and I am a little paranoid. Thanx.

I don't think so, I never did, well not so soon as a week after conceiving. I guess some will say they knew, but there are probably just as many out there who think it, then find out they're not.