My back is killin gme today. The pain is up around my shoulder blades, more towards my right side. I have been getting this pain for the last couple of weeks when I sit too long at the computer. It usually doesn't start until later in the afternoon though. Today, it's already really painful and has been for the past hour or tow. I don't know how I am going to make it another 5 1/2 hours! And, I'm not sure what I am smelling, but I think my shirt must have been left in the washer too long before it was pulled out and has that musty smell. I didn't notice it at first when I got dressed, but now that I am at work it is really getting to me and making me n*. Just gotta love that super sensitive pregnancy nose! I tried putting scented lotion on to help cover the mell, but it isn't working.

On top of that, I am one of those people that is really affected by bad weather. We rarely have two days of bad weather in a row. It may be cold, but at least the sun is shining. It has been gloomy, cloudy and rainy since Tuesday and I just can't take it anymore! I need some sunshine! I think it is going to be better tomorrow.

Sorry for the ranting. I am just so happy it is Friday! One more week closer to this baby being born!