Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Yucky Day

My back is killin gme today. The pain is up around my shoulder blades, more towards my right side. I have been getting this pain for the last couple of weeks when I sit too long at the computer. It usually doesn't start until later in the afternoon though. Today, it's already really painful and has been for the past hour or tow. I don't know how I am going to make it another 5 1/2 hours! And, I'm not sure what I am smelling, but I think my shirt must have been left in the washer too long before it was pulled out and has that musty smell. I didn't notice it at first when I got dressed, but now that I am at work it is really getting to me and making me n*. Just gotta love that super sensitive pregnancy nose! I tried putting scented lotion on to help cover the mell, but it isn't working.

On top of that, I am one of those people that is really affected by bad weather. We rarely have two days of bad weather in a row. It may be cold, but at least the sun is shining. It has been gloomy, cloudy and rainy since Tuesday and I just can't take it anymore! I need some sunshine! I think it is going to be better tomorrow.

Sorry for the ranting. I am just so happy it is Friday! One more week closer to this baby being born!

sillygirl, when are you due? It seems like you've been prego forever!
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

I remember whenI was pregnant, I got the super-sensitive nose, too! I could walk on to a bus and be aware of everyone's breath! (did nothing for the n*, believe me)

How faralong are you? The shoulder pain could just be the baby pressing on a nerve somewhere. Hope this clears up for you soon. Pregnancy is full of these little niggles, isn't it?

Hope your day gets better Sillygirl.....
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Quote Originally Posted by mjewell
    sillygirl, when are you due? It seems like you've been prego forever!

You're telling me! I feel like I've been preggo forever! No, actually it has gone pretty smooth. It's just this last trimester that is so uncomfortable! My belly is getting so big I can hardly get out of my car anymore. I rode in a friend's car that was really low and didn't think I could ever get up! I'm sure that has a lot to do with my back pain too - all of my weight gain is in my belly so it must put a huge strain on my back and affect my posture. All in all I have to say that this pregnancy has been pretty easy and I would definitely do it again - just not for a little while. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I'm due on July 17th, so 2 months and 12 days to go! Wow, that sounds kind of long . . . [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img] I prefer 10 more weeks! Almost down to the single digits!