Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: reflexology

this helps people especially if they have IBS too! is works by someone massaging your feet, each part of your foot relates to a part of your body/brain.

this really helped me, it is really good at making you feel more relaxed and positive. it is better than ordanary massage, because it is more specific to working on different organs.

my reflexologist even worked out that i had my top left ear pireced! thats how good it is at noticing what is going on in your body!

my mom studied reflexology for a bit & she really enjoyed it. i wish i could get it done myself but i am WILDLY ticklish =)

i also believe that reiki helps quite a bit, that just like in your feet, your hands connect all parts of your body. it's all interesting stuff, that's for sure =)

~ bethany

\"what\'s meant to be will always find a way\"

::there is no way to peace
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    eace is the way::

Ohh, I think this is really interesting. I have seen the reflexology charts, and how there are all the areas to the rest of the body. Is there a place for anxiety attacks?? [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

~ bethany

\"what\'s meant to be will always find a way\"

::there is no way to peace
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    eace is the way::

Thanks, Sassenacch!

i once lost my voice after an aperation, and after some reflexology, it came back within the same day!