Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: how often do you eat healthy yoghurts?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • i dont

20 30.30%
  • more than once a day

0 0%
  • once a day

22 33.33%
  • once every few days

11 16.67%
  • once a week

5 7.58%
  • once a month

5 7.58%
  • longer than once a month

3 4.55%

just wondering because i have to do a marketing report for my A level, i have said that it helps with stomach problems, and i know that many of you guys have stomch troubles.

they are also supposed to make you feel less n* because of the healthy bacteria in them

I like yogurt, just don't eat it very often. I did a psychology experiment with them in college, so I don't eat them nearly as much now because I kinda got "over-exposed" to them. I really like Peach Actually... I wonder if there is any yogurt in the fridge because that sounds like a yummy breakfast this morning (my family usually keeps some in the fridge).
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have just recently started eating them everyday as a sweet snack instead of jello pudding!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<LABEL for=P538>once every few days</LABEL>

I don't eat it (but I don't have stomach problems either..). It just bothers me, because I know it has "cultures" in it.. and those are alive.. so it just freaks me out to be eating living things.

i usually hate it, but i eat it because it's good for ya!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I don't like it. I don't like the taste of anything dairy except for a few cheeses and even those have to be eaten with bread or something. I know its good for me but I can't eat it just like that. Same with milk. Can't drink it if it's not chocolate milk or in tea or something.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

Mmm.. they have boston creme pie ones that are really good. I got sick of them though because I ate them too much when I was really lactose intolerant. It helps build the bacteria that digests dairy.

I have halfa MullerLight in my cereal every morning!! Yummmyyyy!! I would buy the even healthier ones like Activia or something but they;re more expensive! I always try to buy the ones with probiotics in them, otherwise I think.. whats the point? Also Onken Wholegrain Summer Berries is Delicious.. and the Onken Lemon flavour - sooo refreshing in summer!!

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

I really love peach and strawberry.....i like the thickand creamy best or the whips kind.....i tried the new Activia one....didn't like it too much...but i will try again....it does help to balance out the digestive tract.
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Every day, sometimes more. In fact, that's all I've eaten today.

Specifically healthy ones aka non-general? Never.

I eat yogurt once a day for breakfast. It's good for your intestines, especially if you have diarrhea (as in an intestinal flu or something simialar)as its live cultures restore a healthy balance to your lower digestive tract. It is especially important to eat yogurt if you are taking antibiotics as they kill the healthy bacteria in your intestines (which is why people sometimes get diarrhea if they take antibiotics) AND it prevents yeast infections in women. REALLY IMPORTANT.

Dairy actually isn't good if you have stomach trouble - are feeling nauseated etc. as it is too heavy on the system. When you feel queasy it's best to avoid all dairy products, including yogurt, and eat plain, simple foods like chicken broth, white rice, toast (not buttered) etc.

I drink the muller yoghhurt drinks which i've found very helpful to settle the stomach in the morning.

I don't Like Yogurt.
    Life is a wonderful ride.

^^^ Blasphemy!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I eat a cup a day.
    Life is so worth living.

I don't like it either. I really wish I did!! I like the frozen kind, but I don't think it counts.
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I don't have yoghurt, makes me feel really ill, not sure
    if I have a slight lactose intolarance or something =/ I
    have to be careful if I have milk/cheese/ice
    cream/yoghurt, else I feel all bloated and icky.

I eat it sometimes.I've been making it a point to buy it at the store more often..just incase.

I just started yesterday - i got some of the muller vitality prebiotic & probiotic yoghurt drinks in vanilla and they're yum [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Wonder how long it is before you notice a difference? I'm takng them to help "get things shifting" so to speak!

yep every day! actimel and muller vitality pro and prebiotics...really are good at warding off the bad bacteria! loves it!

I eat them every day just because I find them tasty.
    It was hard but I'd do it again (c)
    Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win (c)

liquid danactive 4 ME! yummy! i only drink liquid yougurts cuz im weird about the texture of those things. if its chunky and not supposed to be so, then it makes me too weird to eat it.

I love yogurt!
    \"The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them; that\'s the essence of inhumanity.\"
    -George Bernard Shaw