Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Does anyone have a fear of going to use public restrooms? I am constantly afraid that someone will come into the next stall and v*. Once, I remember my mother getting sick at the bus station (we were seeing my aunt off) and v*ing once in a garbage can and then trying to make it to the bathroom and getting just inside the door and not being able to make it any further and just did it right there inside the bathroom door. The bad thing is that a woman was just coming out and met her at the door! I was mortified (and only about 6 at the time). I have this fear that I will end up being the woman coming out of the bathroom, or be right in the middle of urinating and someone will come in and do it and I'll just be stuck listening. Yikes! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Cris
    </span></font></span>

I hate going to public restrooms too. i look everywhere for a sign that someone might have been sick in there...anything...I am very picky! I have never had the bad luck of someone doing it while I was in there. Thank god! But, if I find out that a customer at my work got sick in our bathroom, I won't go in it for over a week.

hahahah whenever i usse a public restroom, like at the movies or something, i kick the door to the stall open &amp; kinda peer in to see if it's "safe"

of course this has it's drawbacks too, because a couple times i've seen something i didn't enjoy &amp; let's face it, nothing makes you feel "dirtier" than a gross public restroom

~ bethany

\"what\'s meant to be will always find a way\"

::there is no way to peace
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    eace is the way::

Public bathrooms are really anxiety-provoking for me, one of the worst situations for me, especially in a bar or a restaurant. This is because I HAVE been privy to people being sick in public toilets... 3 times in the past half year, lol.

However, the last time, I made the realisation that it's not that big a deal. I was in the bathroom with 2 of my friends and someone started v*ing (and I wasn't imagining it, cause my friends said it before I did) and they were completely not bothered by it. I stood there, having my panic attack, and the v*er eventually left. I felt crap for a few hours but eventually I realised that this was a BIG STEP. And now I don't fear other ppl v*ing as much[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

So I can say I'm actually glad I was there to hear that woman v*!
    I traded my dreams for this mess of memories,
    And they just stopped working for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.