Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello to all, this is for everyone. Well at the moment im currently into design and media. Last year for my birthday i got a sony handycam and wanted to make a few films, so far im working on a project about my area and filming place's to make a dvd to show people from other countries about the Milton keynes area, its hopefully going to be put into an award so i can get a credit for it.

I was thinking about what other film projects todo, and i've seen some adds on the channel4 idea's factory website, about film making and there looking for young people films. So my idea was to make a film/documentary about something, then i suddenly thought what about making one about emetophobia? as i think its quite a common phobia, that many people around the world have, but don't say as they think there the only ones, as most of us know. I was thinking of having it like a documentary about the phobia and explaining about it, how it feels, what its like and all kinds of things, but not wanting to make people feel uncomfortable about talking about the phobia on the film, if that makes any sense. So people can try and understand what the phobia is about, and if they know anyone who has it, they would know how to deal with it and not just tell them to stop being silly.

So what i was thinking is if anyone would like to help with this project, then that would be great, and hopefully it will be shown on tv in a young film/documentary writers or given into channel4 in there competions. If you live in the united kingdom and would maybe meet up one day in london or something and maybe do interviews on each other? and ask the public if they know what its about and all kinds of things like that, but if you don't live in the UK, maybe if you have a webcam or soemthing and do your own interviews and your own story about it, to be put on there, and then at the end all the peoples names would be on the credits. I hope this dosn't sound stupid, but i was just wondering what you all think of the idea? and maybe the possible of making this project.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Thank you for listening.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you are interested in this, then feel free to pm me or email on - [email protected] or my addy for yahoo is roof_toof16, so feel free to chat on there.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

what a great idea, ruth! i hope it turns out well, i wish i could help you but i'm stuck in the U.S.

however, any research i can help you with, let me know & good luck

~ bethany

\"what\'s meant to be will always find a way\"

::there is no way to peace
    eace is the way::

thats a great idea!!! ilive in the uk south east london [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hey!, thanks! and thanks that would be great about the research![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Cool, i live in Milton keynes, which isn't very far from london.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Ohh, bummer. Wish I could help. It sounds like a great idea. Anything I can do from afar, I would be willing to do, let me know.

Hey, thank you [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]any help from anyone would be great! and i'll make sure i put everyones names down on the credits at the end. Im going to talk to my flex worker who will be able to tell me who to go to for the video to be shown around college's and other place's, and to go into a young film/documentary writers award. So any help would be great! thank you.

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Also when its done, when i have some people to help and stuff, and when its all been edited and made, im going to put it on dvd, so if anyone would like a copy, feel free to ask for one.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!