Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: teensy triumph?

well this morning i woke up with a headache. i think it was a combination of eric's mom letting the cat AND the dog in at 3:30 in the morning & the cat gets up on the bed, which i have no problem with, but he doesn't just settle down, he grooms & snores & makes horrible digusting noises because he has a bronchial thing.so, right after i kicked him off the bed, the dog jumped up on the bed! i have no problems with cats, but i never did dogs on the bed - they're too big & they stink. so anyways, theni had to kick the dog off the bed. (randi loves to have her dog snuggle in bed, but it's a golden retriever so he's kinda big)

so anyways, then eric gets up to go to the gym, comes back & sits on the side of the bed drinking a protein shake. when i don't wake up right away he asks me what's wrong so i tell him i had a headache. he said "oh, i had a bad one yesterday, i didn't take anything for it but it made me puke twice."

*aaarrghhh!!*

so, i didn't have a panic attack, i didn't even feel n* from knowing he was sick twice yesterday & didn't tell me. mostly, i think because it was the headache that made him sick & he gets pretty bad migraines. but i have a headache today so i am a little nervous. however, i am slightly annoyed with him for just NOT taking pain reliever because his headaches are so bad. so i think i'm doing okay...

~ bethany

\"what\'s meant to be will always find a way\"

::there is no way to peace
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    eace is the way::

Good for you, for seperating the two. Just because he had a headache and was sick, doesn't mean you will be too. I think that's so hard for emets, not taking on other's symptoms. It's a big step!

thanks...i at least was able to say...hey. cool, alright. after he had left me sitting there with my mouth hanging open :P

~ bethany

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good job! I hope your head is feeling better, headaches suck! I get headaches that sometimes last 3-5 days and feels like someone is beating me in the back of the head with a baseball bat. Ugh!

thanks tiff...my head is better now but i have that awful-my-lunch-didn't-agree-with-me feeling now. & i still have an hour left of work! eeewwww

~ bethany