well this morning i woke up with a headache. i think it was a combination of eric's mom letting the cat AND the dog in at 3:30 in the morning & the cat gets up on the bed, which i have no problem with, but he doesn't just settle down, he grooms & snores & makes horrible digusting noises because he has a bronchial thing.so, right after i kicked him off the bed, the dog jumped up on the bed! i have no problems with cats, but i never did dogs on the bed - they're too big & they stink. so anyways, theni had to kick the dog off the bed. (randi loves to have her dog snuggle in bed, but it's a golden retriever so he's kinda big)

so anyways, then eric gets up to go to the gym, comes back & sits on the side of the bed drinking a protein shake. when i don't wake up right away he asks me what's wrong so i tell him i had a headache. he said "oh, i had a bad one yesterday, i didn't take anything for it but it made me puke twice."

*aaarrghhh!!*

so, i didn't have a panic attack, i didn't even feel n* from knowing he was sick twice yesterday & didn't tell me. mostly, i think because it was the headache that made him sick & he gets pretty bad migraines. but i have a headache today so i am a little nervous. however, i am slightly annoyed with him for just NOT taking pain reliever because his headaches are so bad. so i think i'm doing okay...