Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Do Fig Newtons make anyone else really have to go? I had some last night, and I don't usually eat them, and this morning, I, well, reeely had to go. I'm sitting here trying to convince myself it was the Fig Newtons, because I have heard they can do that.

no darlin', it really was the fig newtons. figs, dates, all kids of fruits can make you have to go. i remember once when my brother was just a toddler, my mom let him eat a whole bag of grapes!

hahaha. she had the bad end of that deal anyways because he was still in diapers

~ bethany

\"what\'s meant to be will always find a way\"

::there is no way to peace
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    eace is the way::

Absolutely the fig newtons...they have tons of fiber in them.....you'll be ok...just don't go overboard next time you eat them...and even if you didn't have that many, if you are not used to them, they will still make you go!!!!!!!!!!! Lesson learned huh?????
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

hahaha lesson maybe learned but they're sooooooo good!!!

~ bethany

I'll have to remember that for when my kids are plugged up.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] THey love Fig Newtons too.

fig newtons are natures laxatives

same with coffee for me.

Hehe my mum calls Fig Rolls *UK version of Fig Newtons I guess*... 'toilet biscuits!'

I was made to eat them as a child when I was bunged up... [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

hahaah, a cookie is just a cookie, but newtons are fruit and cake! Hahaha, can't stop thinking about that commercial. Anyway, yes, you have to be careful about some fruits. In the winter I would eat 2 satsumas a day and boy was I regular... man, that's gross. [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

lol! Like sneezymonkey, I would call them fig rolls, as I'm from Scotland.

yeah, figs, dates, prunes, liquorice . . . all have a laxative effect

I've never had figs..don't think i want to now lol, who has ever tired them activia?? (sp) Now it says its meant to help, but im sorry there terrible i found, they made my stomach upset, and my nan said the same thing. I also find that with bran flakes to, but i love them..lol
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

I wanted to try Activia but in Asda they only had rhubarb flavour or prune flavour. God no wonder they make you need the loo lol f*cking disgusting flavours!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Oh my i did try the activia....and it's not good at all...it tasted alot like vitamins to me, and i burped it all day long. I just can't eat it...i was very very gassy too, but i am sure that is the yogurt working on getting rid of the bad stuff....still i will stick with my yoplait it's the best...
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Haha yeah, there really not good lol, i mean ok they do help and stuff, but i think a bit to much lol.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Hahahaha- I am one of those freaky people that likes prunes! Whether they are dried, juice, or the activia yogurt. I actually mix that flavour with some bran for an extra digestive 'punch'.

My favourite activia flavour....peach and fibre- MMMMmmm

When I was a kid I would eat fig newtons like it was my job. I could literally eat an entire package of them in one sitting- don't remember what they did to my digestive system, but I ate tons o crap as a kid that who knows, the other bad food could have neutralized it!

*amber*

Figs are supposedly good for male fertility. What's funny is that when fresh figs are hanging, they look just like men's ....

figs!

[img]uploads/images/gumdropper1/5B3_figs.jpg[/img]

DougEdited by: gumdropper1
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

Hahahah!! Doug, that is hilarious! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

hahahaha

snakemed, scotland is the one place i want to go most in the whole world!

~ bethany

lol! Scotland isn't really that great. It's okay, but it rains . . . a lot! And there are lots of sheep up the hills.

And I recently read that we have the highest number of outbreaks of e.coli, there have been a few lately, so a lot of press coverage. There was an expert talking about it and it was quite reasuring - you might be able to read it at www.sundaypost.com

hahaha, right then, when i come over to see it, be careful what i eat

i mostly want to go because my great great grandparents were from scotland - they were campbells who migrated to canada & then over here, plus, i've just always been interested in it =)

~ bethany