Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Huge pannic attack right now..

Just went to the bathroom and it wasnt right smelled bad,felt bad and my stomach is now making funny noises,like right down in my bowels,it feels like i need to have d*

I never have d* my ibs consists of usually constipation, I did have my period but only last for one day but that sometimes happins to me after missing one month I have a day of hell and its gone, so this isnt connected.

I feel n* and ive got cramps in my bowels as well at the same time, I do also feel a little sleepy and slow if that makes sence but I havent felt right all day and my bowels wont shut up now..

I am SO SO scared, this really doesnt feel right

xEdited by: violet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

could be stress.... or ibs .....

try and relax .... have a lay down and just keep to plain and simple foods your bowels will be back to normal in no time .. i get that all the time x

Hey,

Dont know what it could be,not used to my bowels feeling like this at the moment, feel really n* and pannicy, I only just ate about 2 mins before it a cream cheese sandwich thats all ive ate today as I havent felt right at all

I hate this

you'll be okay, dolly, deep breaths. i bet you've just got a little indegestion going on, just try to stick to bland foods & you'll be fine in no time.

~ bethany

\"what\'s meant to be will always find a way\"

::there is no way to peace
    eace is the way::

Try not to obsess about the noises you here in your stomach. Turn on the TV or something. Sip on some sprite on ginger ale. If you have been constipated for awhile, you may have a back-up in the plumbing ya know? It all has to come out eventually. I tend to feel nauseas when I have a movement building. Just take deep breaths and distract yourself. Call someone just to chit-chat. The more you panic, the worse you are going to feel.

The problem with IBS is that its unpredictable and anxiety makes it worse. I know you usually get constipation, but d* is the opposite, when your stomach muscles go a bit crazy, and IBS tends to do that - one minute you cant go, then suddenly . . .

Dont worry, I'm sure it will pass, and I just read your newest message which says you just started your period - you never know, these body things effect each other, you know, hormones and stuff. Maybe its IBS + time of the month?

Hope you are okay, dont worry[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]