Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i went to make some frostites this morning but i forgot to check the milk date and i ate my cereal and the milk tatsed normal... and then ym dad said ' thought u wudnt eat or drink anything out of date' i nearly cried i went to the fridge and the use by date on the milk was 9th!!! its now the 11th.....

it tasted and smelled fine... will it be ok? or could it still make me ill? my dad said if milk was off you would be able to tell!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't worry you'll be fine. If milk is off it tastes awful and smells horrid too - since this milk was neither it is perfectly fine to use.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

You will be fine. Like tcsarah says, if it is off, it will taste and smell off. I've done that though, and it does set your mind worrying, but you will be fine. Remember the sell by/use bydates are guidance. My Nan, used to make a bread and butter pudding when the milk was 'turning' and the bread was 'off' and my dad and all the family ate it for days after and they were all fine. Go and enjoy the sunshine, it will take your mind of it all.

No worries! The "sell by" date is when the store has to take it off the shelf
    by, but you will be fine. Especially since it didn't smell or taste funny.
    You will be JUST fine! Put it out of your mind!
    Julie

Yes, you will be just fine...don't worry!!!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Youll be fine!

It will definitely taste or smell off. Trust me, it's not a taste or scent that you can easily miss, and a few days over the sell by date is fine. It's just when the store has to remove it, but you have a couple of weeks before it actually goes bad. You'll be fine!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!