Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

... And its kinda funny how one of the things I'm looking forward to the most is a smaller flu season! No more stuffy classrooms with 30 kids sitting side-by-side. No more puking in class! Hurrah!
    I am so excited ^_^
    I'm not gonna miss high school one bit. Today alone, 3 girls and 1 guy are all out with SV. AHH!

LOL congratulations! I have two more years left...ergh.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Congrats!! I have one more year left. ^^ I'm happy too. My school system is getting really stupid as more time goes on so I'm happy to leave it.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

Congrats! I graduated in 02, so I'm old compaired to you LoL! My sister is also graduating this year!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Hey congrats!

I'm graduating this year too

...now for 4-6 years of university and residence life *Ah!*

Highschool actaully hasn't been to bad, I've never had anyone get sick
    in class or anything but I do get panicky when it goes around my
    friends/family.

I guess I'll just have to take dorm life by stride.

congrats! I graduated in 2000, and I'm still in Uni. It never ends! ( I wouldnt' change a thing)
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I'm graduating this year too, it is so exciting! I'm really worried about having to share a bathroom at college &gt;.&gt; but other than that, college seems like a lot of fun (not really the classes lol, but getting to move out and meet so many new people).

Me too!

I'm scared about sharing a bathroom, too. I've beenbegging my parents to let me live at home (my school is fifteen minutes away), but they think I need to "get over it."

Yeah I think you parents are right. Since I started partying I'm getting alot more used to people getting sick because I know that its just from the booze so I can't catch it so it doesn't bother me so much anymore and if that doesn't bother me why should it any other way!

Anyways, whats everyone taking?

I'm getting my Bachelor of Arts with a major in Fine Arts and a minor in either bio or psych. I haven't decided if I want to be a Art Therapist of a Medical Illustrator yet.

I'll be starting my 3rd year in a Bachelor of Science, with a major in Psychology and a minor in biology.

naturaldisaster, if there's anything you'd like to know about either subject, feel free to ask!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

congrats!! i graduated last year and last summer was the greatest one of my life!! despite the fact that i was going away to college i was soooo relaxed knowing that i'd never have to worry about stuffy little high school classrooms, and all the babyish high school drama! and yeah, the bathroom situation at college sucks a lot but you'll get used to it!! in the fall in living in a suite with 5 friends and we have two bathrooms amongst the 6 of us.this year, i shared one bathroom with 30 girls! so it'll be like luxury! it's ascary thought butthere's soooo much more to college then not 100% clean bathrooms. it's so worth it!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

congratulations!!!
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

lol....I also graduated in 2000 (am now in the second year of my masters in Criminology- did an undergraduate degree in criminology and psychology), and I don't mean to scare anyone, but if stuffy classrooms of 30 people annoyed you, wait until you are in a stuffy classroom of 200 people! First year classes are usually quite large, so you may want to mentally prepare yourself for that inevitability. You get used to it- honest!

As for the living situation- also something that will likely produce some anxiety at first, but that you will get used to after the first few weeks. In my first year I lived in a "traditional-style" residence with shared bathrooms and a kitchen. The bathroom (2 showers, 2 toilets, 2 sinks) were shared by the 14 girls on the floor, and the kitchen (1 fridge, 1 stove, 1 microwave) by the 25 people on the floor. After the first month, I got used to using the Boy's bathroom if there was a line for ours, or throwing out someone's moldy dishes that they left on the counter. Just part of life! Piece of advice- rent or buy a mini-fridge if you can. Trust me- makes life a lot easier.

Right now I'm in the middle of my University career (6 years down, about 5 more to go), and overall I would have to say that the positives DEFINITELY outweight the negatives. Also, whenever I was in a rough spot, I would remind myself that the reason why I was there was to attend class and get a decent grade- all the other crap involving living situations, friendship politics, etc. was secondary, and really unimportant in the longrun.

Congrats to those that are graduating!!!!!!

*amber*