Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey so sites just back up and im having a whine already *LoL*

my gf hasnt been feeling to great the past few days, very n* and dizzy for 2 nights it keeps coming and going,she has told me she hasnt v* but uim the kind of person that doesnt believe that until I see it..
    She hasnt been eating much these past few days but she has slept and had some rest.

We met up today to do some B&Q, homebase and just general house shopping and eh I hadnt seen her in about 2-3 weeks so we were intimate *LoL* Im really worried at the moment incase she has an sv* or something like that and with us having been together im just a bit on edge.

Anyone got any ideas ?

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If she's n* and dizzy, then it could be an inner ear infection, which causes these exact symptoms. It really doesn't sound like a sv, especially as she's been feeling it for a couple of days and hasn't had v* or d*.

I really dont think she has anything contagious, so you've got nothing to worry about. And if she managed to be *intimate* - lol, sounds so sensible - then she's not feeling too bad. Honestly,nothing to worry about.

Suuuuuuuze Love you hun!!!!

I owe you alot for this late night reasurance..

Im now coming down with a cold,been fighting it for about a week or 2, unfortunetly its coming now.

My IBS is up badly at the moment,well I hope thats what it is.

She has had a little off bowels,but yea she didnt v* so hopefully it isnt anything, she does keep flushing though, really hot she was really tired today but its happined a few times to her,dont know whats going on..

Thankx again x

Hormones?

I was thinking could stress maybe do that to you or bad diet?

eh hormones have been sorted out lol ahem, funny questions suze :P

Yes, stress can do that to me - and when i said hormones i meant her period not her libido!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

haha whoops sorry[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

ehh *thinks* Nope,shes not due until about the begining of next month..

but yea shes stressed about money with the flat and im stressed about the cleaning haha[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

flushing to me almost always equals dehydration. Especially if she has off bowels. DROWN HER IN WATER! haha. But don't drown her. You know what I mean!