Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Road Trip!

Hey.. I just took a roadtrip from San Francisco area to Los Angeles .. Loooong ride (6hours each way) And I went to E3, (video game convention) and shook hands with probably a good 100 people AND spent the next day in Disneyland.. Ate out the whole time and I didnt freak out ONCE! I am so proud of myself.. It sure feels like this fear is fading a bit! I kept telling myself before I left that I will always keep my hands clean, and that is all I can do to prevent anything from happening. Beyond that, if I get sick, I get sick.. And I didnt.. soo.. Yay me!

--Kim

Kim!!!!

Well done,how amazing was that, absolutly wonderful,you have made a huge step im SO proud of you!!!

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

That's a huge step, and i'm so glad that you had fun!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Yay! Good job![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

that's great!!!
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"