Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I conquered my fear of heights! Well, I'm not completely over it, but I mustered up the courage to go walking over our city's bride. 40 Minutes of horrible anxiety later, and a lot of vertigo, I did it! Hurrah! Now I can walk over the bridge no problem. I'm not as scared of heights anymore. This is so exciting![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

WELL DONE!!! it shows you phobia's can be beaten! you should be really proud of yourself!!!!

whoo-hoo!!!

congrats, that's a tough one to get over =)

~ bethany

\"what\'s meant to be will always find a way\"

::there is no way to peace
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    eace is the way::

Hey nice one [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img], I wish I could conquor some of my fears a little easier, as just tonight, I went into the garage to reset our internet router and guess what was on the switch? Oneof the biggest huntsman spiders I've ever seen, I may not scream like when I was young but when my brother heard an over-audiable "Jesus christ!" from the garage, he assumed I still had arachnophobia.

Argh, just 10 mins later, I went into the garagewith the spray, knocked it down, only to find a much smaller male hunstman on the rake handle, just 10cm from the switch, ugh I eventually got him with the spray.

Anyway, once again, good job.

eeewwwwww

you're much braver than i, i would have run.

~ bethany

\"what\'s meant to be will always find a way\"

::there is no way to peace
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    eace is the way::

my knees go to jelly when i o up to a high height

congratulations!
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

WWWAAAHHHHH spiders!! Hate them. Huntsman are really dangerous arent they?

I'm SO glad there aren't many spiders in London. I'm from South Africa and there are ALWAYS those big 'flatties' spiders that hide behind pictures, and then when they run there bodies lift up! EEEUUGGHHH I hate em! Not scared of heights or anything else really. Oh lately i've been scared of ghosts. lol.

My brother told me about something that happened to him last week in his sleep (not going into detail or i'll freak out all day, lol) and I have been scared that i would see/sense something ever since!! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Oh and Congrats Phobos!!! It's great you've overcome one of your phobias!!

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!