Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: should i worry?

i think this is the first time i've ever asked a question on here [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img] on saturday, my mom and dad went up to my grandmother's house to have dinner with her for an early mother's day thing. my grandmother's granddaughter was there and had woken up on friday night feeling sick, but never actually got sick. she laid around pretty much all day saturday sleeping and ran a slight fever. when my parents got there on saturday, she woke up and ate an apple, saying she felt better. she also ate some dinner, but not much dinner my mom said. so i went to my mom's house on sunday for mother's day and she called my grandmother while i was there to wish her a happy mother's day. well, the granddaughter answered the phone and said "nanny gots what i had". and being that the little girl is about 8, she didn't go into much detail. so immediately, i freaked out and went and washed my hands. i was only at my mom's for about 45 minutes total that day and i did eat some snack crackers before i washed my hands. so yesterday i was off of work and my mom called me around 1 and said she felt like she had whatever my nanny and cousin had. so my question is, should i be in the clear? it's been 48 hours since i was at my mom's house and as of yesterday, my dad felt fine. of course i've had a nervous tummy since then freaking myself out about it.

thanks!Edited by: esvachick

I think you will be fine...we always tend to start getting the symptoms when we hear someone saying they are sick...at least that is what i do ......i think you should be fine though. You stayed clean, and i think you would have been sick by now if you were going to be...good luck though....K
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"