Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Yes.. I am serious. Anyone ever done one of these, or seen it done nicely?

I freaking love those damn donuts.
    \"This too shall pass\"

It doesn't matter what it looks like... it is Krispy Kreme, therefore it is. We have one of those freaking stores right up the road from where I work and people are ALWAYS bringing in donuts... yeah, we had 4 dozen the other day for 15 people.

my friend has a bread pudding recipe made out of krispy kremes!! can you imagine that!!

That's funny! So many of the Krispy Kremes have closed, though. If I could ever find anyone who wanted to marry me, I don't think I would object to her choice of wedding cake.[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Doug

[img]uploads/images/gumdropper1/BF8_uniquecake.jpg[/img]
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

um, that sounds unbelieveably good right now.

~ bethany

\"what\'s meant to be will always find a way\"

::there is no way to peace
    eace is the way::

that sounds absolutely delicious!

I've never tried Krispy Kremes. They're not available where I am. But they sound delicious!!!!

STOP!!! I'm trying to cut out sugar!!!!
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Acutally, I am one of few who do not like Krispy Kremes, yuck!!

Shiva,

I've never heard of such a thing but my husband and I sometimes drive to Parma just to buy a dozen or two (they actually freeze really well). We love them and are already planning a road trip from our new house (it will be about a two hour drive round trip).

When is the wedding?

PS: it's your day -- do whatever makes you happy!!!

The wedding is October 6th.

It's a small ceremony and reception with about 30 people. I just thought it would be fun. Most aspects of the wedding aren't exactly conventional, so I wondered why we were going with a conventional cake.
    \"This too shall pass\"

sounds good to me! all the krispy kremes around me have closed..weird huh? i thought they were pretty good, but i still like dunkin donuts better!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

LOL.....I'm so not into Krispy Kremes- in Canada we have Tim Hortons, and I am completely obsessed with their sour creme glazed. And their apple fritters. And the maple filled. Mmmmmm.....donuts.

Interesting idea for a cake Shiva! I'm sure you can find a creative way to stack some into a cake format- toothpicks are your friend!

*amber*

ooohhh.. toothpicks. that's perfect.

i want to dress it up with flowers and little tea lites. any suggestions?
    \"This too shall pass\"

do you want real or candy flowers?

You can buy real flowers that are edible, which can be really good to make to cover any holes in the design. As for candy flowers- if you go to a bakery, you can probably buy candy and icing flowers (or buy an icing kit and make them yourself, it's pretty easy once you get a bit of practice in- God, I'm domesticated). You also may want to check out any large candy stores in your area (here we have a chain called "Sugar Mountain"- has all the retro candy). You can probably find some interesting stuff for decorations!

Tea Lites....wouldn't the hole in the donuts be a perfect little place to put the tealite and make it stable? Just be careful- tealights will melt sugar and icing, so you will have to place them strategically so that your cake won't turn into the wicked witch of the west.

*amber*