Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Body pain.

Im really scared at the moment, earlier on i hurt myself again in the stomach, which i know i shouldn't do, but my mum tried to stop me and held my arms down which i calmed down after a while. I remember hitting my stomach hard, and also the strain of the shouting. I now have a really bad stomach ache and its also in my back, it goes from my centre stomach down to the bottom of it and all round my back. Im not sure if its where i hit myself and maybe my ibs from my diet and from getting stressed, i seem to have like a pot belly, like i used to get when my ibs was bad, so maybe its that?? does anyone else find that with stress??.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You could have bruised some of the muscles, that could explain the pain wrapping around. If you are really concerned that you damaged something, you should have a doctor look at it, as hard as that is. I know. Sorry you are feeling this bad. Feel free to email or PM me. Hugs.

you've probably bruised yourself, & all the shouting caused you to swallow a lot fo air which could have irritated your ibs. probably that's what all the pain is from, but daffodil is right, if you still hurt after a day or two i'd have a doc check you out.

how are you feeling now hon? is there anything i can do for you? sing? (that could cause deafness, so beware) dance? i can stand on my head...my face gets really red, that might be interesting...

~ bethany

\"what\'s meant to be will always find a way\"

::there is no way to peace
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    eace is the way::

Hey, thanks for the replies[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], well i was up half the night (sorry to be so graphic) with pain around my bladder area and well lets just say my bladder is and was rather weak now[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]. So im going to get that checked out because i don't think its normal, but that was where i hit myself so im not sure what i've done there. Haha thanks for the offer of singing and dancing!! lol[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Yeah, good idea to get it checked, if your bladder is weak now. Hope it all checks out okay.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Let us know.

Why did you hit yourself in the stomach if you don't mind me asking? I'm a little confused here.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

I tend to do it as a form of self harm, it probaly sounds silly and stupid, which i mean it is, but i hit myself when im angry. I found a new way of getting it out now, screaming into a pillow helps lol, if you feel stressed, get a pillow and scream into it, i find it really helps and after a while it gets all of it out of your system. I don't know if anyone else has had this but i find when i started getting stressed and angry, its like i can't control my movment and i have like these tics in my neck and have to keep moving it[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]..
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

aww hunni !! big hugs