Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Skins

More Skins?
    IES Admin

Do you have to make them or are the pre-made? If they're pre-made and free just add them all![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by calx
    Do you have to make them or are the pre-made? If they're pre-made and free just add them all![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I'm with Josh!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]But if they aren't free,it's perfectly okay!! To me this site couldn't get any better...maybe if we had a pink skin...[img]smileys/smilies_18.gif[/img]JUST KIDDING!!! KIDDING!!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm with neha on the pink
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

lol wahey pink is the 'in' colour this summer, lol.

how about... um.. purple my favourite colour, altho, this blue is nearly purple. oh look at me blabbing now, sorry. lol.

Jen xxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

I love it, John. I'm thinking of the people that are afraid of colours, like orange! It's SO COOL they can just change to another one. I'm using the Olive - it's supposed to be a calming, soothing colour!

Still navigating around, and having a little trouble, but I love rearranging stuff...it's fun!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

HEY! Are we all newbies now?[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] Boo hoo! What happened to my 5-star (Moderator) rating?Edited by: sage
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Power to the pink!!!!!!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

lol pink would be nice or some sort of summery light colour to remind us its spring!! (and very wet in england!)

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">I would like maybe a dark wine color (my favorite color and the color of my bridesmaids dresses)lol I also like navy blue and purples. Pink would be cool too.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]</TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="&#111;n" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

i love the yellow skin but a nice red shade would be nice!
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

OMG!!! I just saw the pink one!!!! YAY!!!!! Thanks John!!! I LOVE IT!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

ooooooooh the pink is NICE! another Big thank you!!!!!

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

WAHEY PINK!!!!

thnks John

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Ooooh pretty Pink!!!!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

ooooooo pink!!!

Thanks John!!!

Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Pretty in Pink, huh?
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

the pink skin is pretty! thanks john!
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

I want a purple one!!!!!!

Please!!!
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

Carolinexx</font></font>

Yay the pink is pretty! I'm used to the apricot tho...lol. Thank yoU!

purple would be nice!!!

I would like to have a black and red skin. those are my favorites.
    We\'ll beat this!

I really want a purple skin!!!
    <font color=MAGENTA>-Rachel</font>

RED!!!!!!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**