Ihad it. 2 Sundays ago, I woke up after a Mommy's Night Out feeling not so good. I was lunchtime, so my bf and I drove to get some take out. I took a few bites, felt a little better but didn't want to push it. I wasn't hungry the rest of the day. Later that night, I warmed up the take out from earlier and ate it. Immediately I had awful stomach cramps and gas, and someone was in the bathroom! It was a horrible waitbut I survived, had bad d*. Then had it again. Woke up the next morning nauseous, crampy...anything I ate went right through and made me more nauseous. The third day I had to go to work, ate breakfast and more of the same thing. Felt bad all day, then everyone went out of town and I was left alone with my son. I was so scared I was going to start v*. Day 4, I heard a friend of my bf's saying hejust got overa week-long sv with nausea and d*. By this time I just had nausea, but the d* felt like it could resurface at any time. Finally, after 7 days, I felt better on Mother's Day.

I think I dealt with it well...still made myself get up and go to work, take Jackson to daycare, and care for him alone for the first time while sick. Now if I had been v* I probably wouldn't have done as well. Thank God it was only d*. Yay for me! I want a T-shirt that says "I survived the Week-Long sv", LOL.