Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

If you don't want to know who won don't read any further. I think it airs the same time everywhere but just in case.

Can I just say I'm horribly addicted to this show and so glad that Jade didn't win! That girl has serious issues! I'm glad Danielle won and would have been glad if Joanie did. After Jade was gone I didn't care which won as long as it wasn't her. LMAO! OK sorryif this isa stupid post.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Me too!! Usually I have strong opinions about one or the other, but this time I was just glad that Jade went home! Phew! I would be happy with either Joanie or Danielle, because they're both so sweet and are great models. It was so hard to chose though!!! But, hopefully Joanie will be picked up by an agency. I mean, she's a good model!

Actually, it was funny, I had no idea who would win but right as they stepped forewards I thought "it's going to be Danielle." And it was! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

WHOOO!! I was so glad she won, she was the best!! Jade was soooooooo irritating, so was Joanie for that matter. She looked like a chipmunk when she smiled, lol.

I can't wait for Canada's next top model!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

I agree, Jade was such a bitch, and I didn't even think she was pretty.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

No, she was old looking and kinda Cruella DeVille - like. Scary.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I LOVE this show!! I wanted Joanie to win, but I didn't care too much as long as it wasn't Jade. I can't wait for Canada's NTM!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I wonder why the judges chose Danielle