Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: scare

Man I hate it when things like this happen!

Ok so me and my husband were at my brothers house watching my niece for my brother. We got back after 2am (yea he stays out late), and I was of course real tired, and I got sort of queasy feeling on the way home because I was so tired. So we get home nad I fall asleep like right then (say 2:30am), and here its now 5am, and I just woke out of a sound sleep with my lower intestine really hurting (I had taken Imm AD earlier), and my stomach feeling sick and man it about scared the jeepers out of me. I hate that, all you can think is how your going to get sick. I still don't feel good. Man had d* some, I just hate that how you don't know if its the start of an sv or what. Argh! I wouldn't be surprised if my niece had just had one or something and I got it, thats about the way I caught the last 2-3 of svs I've had. Well, wish me luck that d is all it is. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

It could be nothing but being overtired. I know that when I am running on little sleep, my tummy goes wonky.

I hope you feel better soon!

Yeah maybe. Urgh, I really don't feel good right now. My stomach is cramping up and man I don't want to v*! I just hate not knowing.

I know what you mean. I've been feeling kinda off today and now I have a low grade fever. Even though I have the night off, I refuse to go to bed in fear of waking up sick. :-(

I hate this so much.

Sorry you are feeling icky. I really doubt it's an sv, if you had caught something from your niece I'm surethe symptoms wouldn't showthis soon, so I think you were probably over tired. I can feel queasy if I'm over tired. I know it's not easy when you don't feel well but try and get some sleep and I'm sure you'll wake up feeling better.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I hope you are feeling better now!!!!

Thank you guys! I do feel better this morning, fell asleep on the couch.

I guess stuff like that just happens sometimes, but it still gives me a scare, because I never know at first if its an sv starting or what.

Gladriel......just wondering how the DA/IBS is going for you....is it working or what.....i think you were probably just overly tired...and that will make you feel lousy too. I am glad you are feeling better now though. I know how you feel, but i do believe our ibs plays a big role in our everyday lives...just don't let it take a hold of you......always keep in your mind that you have the control here...i know, easier said than done, but you realy have to fight hard to stay positive.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Hey Kate,

Heh well I tried it for a few days, and I know my guts were adjusting, but the thing is I forgot to take it one day, then forgot again (I know, I'm just not used to taking pills regularly), and well I haven't taken it for a week or 2. I suppose I should try again. I tend to rely more on Imm AD, when its bugging me too much I just take one of those and it stops things up. It doesn't happen often that I need to take it, but of course there are times when it acts up more than others.

I try and not think thoughts like "oh man what if this happened at work, or when I was out, or this or that", its hard though because you can make yourself paranoid thinking those thoughts and never do anything. Its really hard sometimes.

Yeah, you do have to take it regularly or it won't work....i can always tell if i am mising too many days.....i still sometimes can go with taking one every 2-3 days....depends on how i am doing. Well, i don't know....immodium always makes me feel worse when i finally do go. But whatever works best for you!!!
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"