He was complaining about his stomach hurting yesterday around dinner time, but I attributed it to the fact that he ate a hot dog for lunch from the stand at work. Those always give him stomach problems. By the time we went to bed he said he was feeling better, and about 1:30 this morning I thought I heard someone go into the bathroom but I was so tired and out of it I didn't even check to see if he was still in bad with me. It wasn't until I heard him get up again, a few minutes later. I asked him where he was going and he said "back to the bathroom." He didn't get up again after that, and I aske dhim if he v*d and he said no, just d*. This morning when we got up for work he said he still wasn't feeling great, that his stomach was still rumbling, but he ate a yogurt and drank a glass of juice so hopefully he isn't too sick. I really hope that whatever is wrong with him is food related and not a sv. I am so tired - I had a hard time sleeping afterwards and could barely get out of bed this morning. I feel like I could fall asleep at my desk at any moment.

When I heard him get up the second time, I turned on the fan in our room 1) to drown out any noise I might hear and 2) because it was extremely hot. Now I am worried that the fan was circulating any germs and may have increased my chances of catching it. What do you think? Is this crazy?