Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Every Thursday on the 11 o'clock news they bring viewers a speacial, 'Whats going around.' This Thursday guess what most of the practices around the area are seeing this week, Yep you guessed it the 'stomach bug'. I can't stand this. Just when I always think its gone, its back. I already started letting my guard down when it comes to certain things such as not using my Purell every 10 secs. I try not to get out of my 'winter habits' but I don't practice them as much this time of year like I do when the sv* season is... Guess I better start practicing. I keep thinking my son is going to get it yet. Gosh I wish it would just leave and stay away. For crying out loud, I have to worry about the 'bug' that goes around the Fourth of July soon. Can't I get a little break. I barely will get month of not worrying 24/7 about whether or not someone in my house or around me is going to v* from a sv*.... UGH!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]
    Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.- Colossians 3:17

tanya I know how you feel. I keep hearing about people around me getting sick and reading these posts...i can't get over that this is still going around...IT NEEDS TO END! What state are you in?