Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: triumph

I just started back on Zoloft two days ago, and it is making me feel kind of funny, as I knew it would. Well, this morning, I got a little woozy after eating a piece of toast, and felt flushed all of a sudden. My immediate thought was "Oh my God!! It's a sv!" But as my heart was racing and I was taking my temperature (which was normal) I realized I was hungry for another piece of toast, therefore, it was probably the meds, and not a sv. (Knock on wood) I'm glad I was able to sort out how my body was really feeling, as opposed to letting the anxiety take over.

that's great!
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Good for you! Its real tough to do this sometimes. My immidiate thought with things like that is always "oh man it better not be an sv!" Its hard to distinguish, and real hard not to panic while you are trying to distinguish.