Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Happy Canada Day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We used to celebrate Canada Day with parades and special breakfasts, carnivals, barbeques, and fireworks (I covered my ears because I hated loud noises)...AHHH THE GOOD OLD DAYS!! **sigh!!**[img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]

Mayall you fellow Canadianshave a happy and safe celebration for our country's big day!!!! I may be here, in the US,but my heart is still there in Canada!!

Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

chat neha?
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Why sure Michele!

*~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've nenver heared of canada day! oh well. Happy canada day everyone!

Happy canada day! Although i am a day late.. oops!</font>
    Rachel

Laughing is good exercise, it\'s like jogging on the inside!!!

hmm i'd never heard of it either!! but hope ya'all had a good 'Canada day' lol

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN: