This just plain out sucks...I was feeling sick yesterday in the afternoon just a lil stomacheand a bit queasy bit it had vanished before dinner time. I came home and ate Ruby Tuesdays, I felt fine until late last night. I had D* 3 times along with a nasty stomachache before I went to sleep. I woke up at 10am( so late for me I'm usually up by 8) and had had D* twice already..now I feel n* and my mouth keeps watering and I am freaking out that I will v*. You could just be n* and have d* and not v* right?? I hate this so much...I would of blamed the food but I was feeling sick in the afternoon before I even ate it. I work in a daycare and none of the kinds are sick so I can't blame them...lol...If I had one wish...any amount of money..anything my heart deisires..I would pick a life free of SV*. I would skip over any amount of money just to not have to feel like this. The n* is coming on stronger now..I better play it safe and go grab a bucket....keep you fingers crossed for me I won't need to use it! =( REBECCA