Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Any Ideas Why?

Hybrid View

I dont know whats going on at the moment, Im feeling a little rubbish at the moment,infact more than a little..

So last night I had a bad attack and took 20mg of motilium and felt bad afterwards as I think it was my IBS, but I didnt get to bed until about 6am then slept and woke up more than once between then and about 8:30am,then slept through till about 2:30pm when I should have got up but didnt fell back asleep and woke up at 3:30pm,feeling utter rubbish, no motiviation,tired dizzy and just general rubbish..

Ive since been for a shower tried to wake myself up, totally forced myself to eat as well, because it may be that I havent ate since last night,I have sharp slight stabbing pains around my belly, cold and still tired, I just feel awful really.

Im pretty scared as I dont know what the hell is going on or why Im feeling like this..

anyone got any ideas?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey. Sorry your feeling bad, i honestly think its to do with anxiety..you seem to feel like this a bit and i think its anxiety about feeling anxious? like your anxious because you feel ill because your anxious, so it goes on like a circle. Try and relax, ealrier on i felt really stressed when people were arguing, so i got a puzzle book and did that and it took my mind of it, maybe try something like that. Put your feet up, watch some tv and relax[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Also to warm you up and help your stomach, get a hot water bottle, i always find them comforting. Hope you feel better.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Hey ruth,

thankx for your reply, It may be that im worrying about worrying,how bad is that

Im just eating toast and bread tonight, trying to get some energy into me,and then drink something as well..

do you think I could have slept to much?

x

Hey, no problem[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Yeah stick to bland foods if you feel you can't eat to much, but at least try have something for energy. Yes!! sleep can cause things like that, i used to either under sleep and get like 2 hours a night and it used to upset my stomach or over sleep which made me feel weird and kind of not with it, if that makes sense lol. But try and rest and keep calm, when you panic it will make it worse, so get some toast and relax[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] i love toast lol i find it comforting lol.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Too little sleep really affects my stomach - too much and I feel lathargic and groggy. Violet, you really need to work on getting your body clock away from US time and back on to UK - lol! You know, I think you need more daylight too!

Nothing more than this to worry about though, OK? Try and relax.

yes im trying to find it in me to eat,but its not happening ive had about 4 bits of toast and thats about it.

I feel n* and rubbish, still pretty cold and tired,dont know whats going on grrr, im sorry, I seriously have moaned to much

Thank Suze hun, Il try and have an early night tonight,hopefully lol

x

Hey,Violet! I think it's your sleeping habits that are making you feel like this. Whenever I fall asleep in the middle of the day, I always feel like crap when I wake up. I've no idea why.

You definitely need a few decent nights' sleep. Tell you what, I'll lend you my two boys - after a day with them, I'm always ready to flop into bed!!!

Hope you feel better soon.

Hey dreamer,

I hope it is to do with this, its a bit awful *LoL*..

Yes I dont mind baby sitting if you are living up north?

Im thinking that at some point I may have to look into sleeping tablets or maybe herbal remidies,as this insomnia isnt helping at all

Thankx for your reply hun x

Like everyone else said, it's most certainly the sleeping. I don't know the details as to why you don't fall asleep until six a.m., but I bet if you work closely with a doctor to try to regulate your sleeping so that you sleep at night for eight or so hours, then you would find that your motivation and feelings of health would return to you.

Hey japa,

thankx for your reply..

Ive kinda gone into this pattern ever since I woke up and was VERY ill one night,still dont know what it was.

I still fear it happening and that was last year,I just cant seem to snap out of this pattern thats why im awake late usually