Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Last night I went to an outdoor concert at a park not far from where I live. One of my favorite Christian Worship bands was performing. I actually sat in the front & I didn't get nervous. I even bought a hat & pic. I got my hat autographed!
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Congratulations and good for you! I always feel so good after I have been in public without any fear. Today, for instance, my husband I went shopping for clothes and shoes, and I wasn't nervous at all. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by halfoverthefur
    Congratulations and good for you! I always feel so good after I have been in public without any fear. Today, for instance, my husband I went shopping for clothes and shoes, and I wasn't nervous at all. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

That's great! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]It's days like that that help kick emet in the butt.[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"