I just feel like I am doomed. Maybe it's because my husband has been having stomach problems lately, then my coworker. I think it is just keeping v* on my brain. Tonight my husband had a softball game through work. When he got back, he was really tired and hungry and I didn't feel like cooking so we decided that Arby's sounded good. The closest one to where we live is pretty old - I like going to the newest restaurant in a fast food chain. So we are pulling up to go through the drive through and I see one of the workers bending down outside the door to go in. Immediately I think she is v*, and I couldn't really tell for sure because my husband drove by too quickly, but she was bent over some hose looking thing, so she was probably just trying to fix it or turn it on or something. Anyway, I am determined not to let my emet get in the way again (plus my husband would have thought I was crazy if I made him go somewhere else because a girl bent over in front of the restaurant) so I ordered my food and we brought it home and ate it. Everything tasted fine, of course, but there is still something nagging me thinking I am goign to get food poisoning from eating there. I ate it about 3 or 4 hours ago and I feel fine, but I am so worried that I am going to wake up sick. I really hate it when I get like this. I have just been so stressed out with emet situations lately that I think I have regressed a little bit.

Well, thanks for listening. I just needed to vent. Even though my husband is really understanding about my emet, some things I feel like I just can't tell him. The only people that really understand are other emets.