Well I thought all this sv* malarky (sp) had disappeared round my area but I may have been wrong.. my 7 yr old son woke up this morning at 6.45 & v*ed! on his own bless him. I woke up at 8.15 to the words 'mummy I was s* this morning but I didn't want to wake you up' He'd left the evidence in the toilet for me to see & clean, then I went back upstairs with my breath held to find d* in the upstairs toilet for me to see & clean too [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]He seems a bit down in the mouth & looks a bit puffy faced but is still smiling &having a joke with me. He's since been for a #2 in front of me & it was back to normal.. but while he was doing it he says the floor was wobbling... [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Does it sound like an sv* to anyone or is it just something he's eaten maybe - i'm a bit freaked out by this, as the only thing he said that made me panic yesterday was he had belly ache after eating dinner.. then he played as normal & was just fine...

Any advice would be great.... thanks [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]