Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thought the f*ck up wasn't on my part. Last month an agency sent 2 people for 1 job, I got screwed out of a job, then this time around they call again, have another job and confirm that it's ok to go on holiday and start today. So I show up today and the woman is all "we told your agency we couldn't wait a week and didn't confirm any dates. They say you aren't meant to be here" WTF is that? I felt so incredibly humiliated again. I have to call my agency now but I hate yelling at people. I'm too nice. Blah

Anyway Triumph? I went to London *does a little happy dance* For a whole WEEK! I wasn't that anxious and most days managed to eat quite normally. I had a few days of not eating as much as i should and one really anxious night but in total I was quite calm. I had an amazing birthday and stayed out all night practically and also I WENT ON THE LONDON EYE! It was so funny, I called my mum up Tuesday night anxious and worrying about getting home and on Thursday I text "Am on London Eye" Poor woman didn't know what to think of me [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]. I'm so proud of doing this and everything else I did.

There was one V* incident in a bar I was in where I was pee-ing and a woman and a man came in with the man asking if she was ok and the woman saying she had to P*. I have never peed so fast in my life!!!!!! Didn't hear anything and carried on with my night.

I guess we didn't do a tonne of stuff though we did a lot. I just hope my friends realise the effort it is sometimes just getting up and doing the things I do. It was another fabulous birthday and I feel so lucky and so proud of achieving this.

My friend Michelle got my a necklace that says fearlessness on my birthday and she told me she thinks I am so strong because I set out what I want to do and achieve and then I work out a way of doing it. I didn't know people thought that way and it made me want to cry lol what a sap

Just wish I didn't have to be home again [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]Edited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

WOW- Glad that everything went well with your trip to London! I know you were apprehensive beforehand, but it's great that you managed to put that behind you and allow yourself to enjoy the experience! The next time you are in a rough state about something- remember this. It's a pretty big accomplishment!

As for the job situation- it completely sucks when there is a f***-up down the line, and you have to deal with the results of it. You definitely need to stand up for yourself to the agency- it may help first to write out what you would like to say or the points you want to cover, so you won't feel stuck or at a loss for words.

Goodluck!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

well done !!