Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Silly Panic

Right I ate a sweet pickle and cheese sandwich, the cheese and bread was fine im worried about the pickle,it has carrots ect in it and oninons, Im worried because I dont know if they are fresh cooked or prepared properly its a supermarkt brand..

Im SO scared that its going to make me ill, so scared I couldnt finish the rest of my lunch

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Anyone Please?

Im trying to have a good day today

Did the pickle taste weird or smell weird? If not, you have no need toworry. It is probably just fine. Try to relax.

I think it tastes and smelt fine,I dont know now

asted like it usually does..

Im going to try relax, bloody hard though..Hate being emet[img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

OK, then just try to forget about it and relax. I have worked myself up like this SO many times, and never for any good reason. Everything is always just fine. Try some deep breaths. Maybe get outside for a moment and take a little walk.

Ok hun, thankx..

sorry if this seems silly, I just havent felt great these past few days and I think that,this is the last thing I would need you know ..

Going to maybe go out for the first time in a long time after ive eaten, dont usually do that, so hopefully it will go ok

Oh, please don't feel silly! We all feel like this at times and completely understand you. It is OK to feel this way. I have been panicking myself as my husband was sick Friday, and I've been cleaning and washing my hands like a mad woman!!! Good luck with your outing today. I bet you'll be just fine. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] Keep us posted.

anything pickled wouldn't spoil if it's been in the fridge. Pickled stuff in prepared in a brine of salt and vinegar - that kills everything!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Thank you sage!!!

That has help a hell of alot!!

x