i take stem and i LOVE the stuf... here are my answers:

1. yes it stops you from v*. not only does it do sumtin to the bottom of ur esophagus to stop things heading upwards but it targets the nausea centre of the brain and stops signals being sent to and from there. basically disables it for about 6 hours. so it stops nausea and v* all together.. as ppl hav said yes if there is something that realy realy realy has to get out of ur system ur system will expel it. so its not 100% accurate. but id say 99% reliable[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

2. no iv never v* while iv taken stem

3. when my anxiety and agoraphobia and emet was at its peak last year, i was on three a day. i was so scared that if i didnt take it i wud v*. finally i got out of this mentality and got healthier mentally. but they can be dangerous. when my dosage of aropax (or paxtine) was increased (i cant remember to how much, im not on that one anymore) i took a stemitil then about 5 and a half hours later i took another as i was realy anxious. this is naughty as ur only meant to hav them every 6 hours. anyways it reacted wit the higher dosage of aropax and my whole face and jaw tensed up realy tight and i cudnt move it, talk or anyhting. it was horrible. i had to go to emergency and get this drip that reversed the stemitil. it was bad. so just make sure ur careful wit it, it is pretty powerful stuf.

4. dont know of any others sorry, otherwise id be taking them!!!!!

-stef