Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok so I went to the appointment on the train and came back down the road, also seeing my dad inbetween it which wasnt nice

Now the time I came back from Ayr and came home on the train at this time I was cold and tired I ended up going to bed sleeping for a few hours and waking up with bad d* and v*, Ok so I feel cold and tired and VERY nervous, I dont even want to eat at the moment.

Cant get the thought out of my head that something might happin this time or I might get ill, Im SO SO scared!!!!

I know im being irrational but I cant help it, Im cold tired and feel a bit off, I just dont know what to do

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Babe I'm just gonna say this bluntly and hope you don't hate me for it haha. You are tired because you almost never sleep and you were anxious about your appointment and you are cold because it's Scotland and it's been freezing all damn day. *shivers* I know what you are saying though. Whenever I get dizzy like I did the last time I V* it freaks me out. Curl up with a good book or something on TV and stay under your duvet, well done for going to your appt and feel much better soon my dear. *hugs*
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Thankx hippy..

I understand that I was being irrational,I think im just a bit raw from talking about it and feeling a bit rough as it is, lots of burning in my chest at the moment ect

but yes I dont hate you hun lol, I bought Diva =P so gona have a good read..

thankx hun, lets just hope this dizzyness and feeling rubbish passes

xx

How are you feeling now?

Like I need a good old whine lol..

Is it right to cry without realising till your blubbering :S

This is a weird night..

x

Hi Violet - hope you are feeling better this morning. As hippychick said - we are in Scotland and its freezing just now, so you will be feeling cold after you've been out and about. You'll also be frazzled from your travelling and being anxious makes us tired too.

Take it easy and hope today is a better day. M x