Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Does Stemetil Stop You V*?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 61.54%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not Sure

5 38.46%
  • DEFFIANTLY

0 0%

ive recently started using Stemetil which the docs said it stops you from V*i take 2 a day every day on a bad day and just one every day when im not so bad will they stop me V*?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi Abbey-

Question- why would you need a drug on a day when you aren't feeling sick, and would otherwise have no reason to believe you will be sick? Also, did your doctor recommend that you take this on a daily basis?

Ifyou are experiencing anxiety, and that is why you are feeling ill, then theantiemetic won't get to the source of this. I know before your doctor wanted you to see a counsellor- have you pursued this option?

Just a fewquestions...

*amber*Edited by: crimgoddess

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My doctor told me to take them everyday, but i don't see the point..well i do in some ways, its meant to help me eat, but i'd rather just have them there as a safety guard. Since he gave me them i've felt really sick once or twice in the past month, but never acctuly took one and tried other methods to help, like watching tv, bringing my covers in my lounge and watching a movie, also i tried ginger biscuits which worked!!, i agree, going to a counsellor could help.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

What is Stemetil? Is that like Xanax?

Stemetil is an antiemetic.

at first he told me to take 2 a day everyday, but when i went back and i said they were helping me (touch wood) he said ok i will give you a repeat perscription but try not to take them everyday as they are not good for you...

the reason i take them everday is because im scared that if i miss a day that will be the day when i catch the SV*... its just my mind thats all so my thinking is that if i take at least onea day and i do catch the SV* i will not V*.

no i havent taken that one specific so im not sure how it would work
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;