Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Very Low!!

Hey,

So, having a really down bad day today, I am really very fed up of this situation, I have a headache at the moment and I never really suffer from headaches, Im tired cold and dizzy with a lovely bit of n* throwen in with it =(

My depression just wont lift,Ive done more excercise,slept more,ate more, talked about it, done things that I dont usually do to try make me look at things different,but no, nothing seems to lift it at all!

I feel like with everything that I have got going on in my life at the moment, I just cant cope with, when it comes to about past 5pm at night,I start for some reason to feel cold and just in one big slump,feeling like everythings ontop of me.

the one thing that keeps happening,Im interested to know why or if anyone else has this is I have shivers down the whole of my body when i start getting cold, its just weird like I cant controll it,it comes over me out of the blew,dont know if its in a pannic,dont think so,but I cant understand why I keep getting cold and these shivers,there like the old saying they say "it feels like someones walking over your grave"

Im sorry if this seems like a whine or a rant, I dont know, I feel utter rubbish, just about as low as ive ever ever been.

=(

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i'm really sorry that you're feeling this way, violet. to me, it sounds like the things you're going through is mostly psycological.
    when people are depressed, they automatically start thinking negative thoughts that makes them even more depressed. we don't just feel depressed when we're depressed, we also feel like we'll always be depressed and we start thinking about all the bad things that could possibly happend, which makes us tired, and when we're tired, we get headaches, n* and so on, which makes us worry even more. it becomes a bad circle, and breaking that circle could be really difficult, but we have too keep trying.
    try to think:
    "okay, i'm feeling like this right now, of some reason. these feelings are not dangerous, i'm not in danger, i'm just having a bad day 'cause i'm a human being, and human beings have bad days. and the only thing i know for sure about this, is that it will go away. i will feel strong and happy again."

try to make a plan. plan something fun that you will do when the bad feelings disappear.
    i'm sure you'll be fine.

Aww, I'm so sorry you are having a hard time. I get the shiver thing tho! I used to get panic attacks (about the same time maybe a little later) EVERY night about age 20. Anyhow, when I am anxious or really cold or even angry soemtimes I shake uncontrollably. I hope that at least helps you a bit. Can you get into a therapist? Maybe there is something else you can do (everything you said you're doing is great!) that you or we haven't thought of? It's worth a shot. Anyhow, I hope you start feeling better soon. We're hear anytime too, so no worries about "whinning" we all gotta do it sometime and it isn't really whinning, it's more like venting or seeking out friends which is perfectly fine and I'm gla dyou did!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I'm sorry you feel bad, Violet. Are you seeing a counselor? I ask because it can really help to talk to someone who is not in your situation, for some perspective. I have just started counseling, and it is hard work, but it helps some. Hope you feel better. Hugs.