Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

What did you think about last night's finale??

It was very confusing. Whowere those people in the arctic? How did they findDesmond? Do you ever go on the Lost message boards on the ABC website? There are so many little things that mean so much. I can't keep up anymore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've been on the LOST boards all day. I try to go every Thursday to figure out what I missed. I think the people in the artic are people hired by Penny to monitor the electromagnetic activity in a particular area. I think her father is dead and he was in charge of the Dharma initiative. When he died, Penny would have inherited it. Somehow the 'Island" is "Lost" and they are trying to find it. Or something like that.

I love lost!! i think united states are ahead of us though, was it the final of the second series last night for you??, its in the second series at the moment for the uk, the boxset of the first series has just come out in the uk, a must get dvd collection[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_18.gif[/img]Lost is awesome.

Ruth -x-.

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I would just like to ask that someone puts a spoiler warning in the title so that innocent UKians don't find out the ending!

I love Lost. We are way behind the US though - the second series has only started recently here. Now i am intrigued about the Arctic!!!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

aguerra, that is very interesting. You just cleared up some of my confusion!! I'm gonna go check out the Lost boards.

Sorry, I didn't think about spoilers. I didn't realiza the UK was behind.[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]