Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I woke up yesterday (friday) and swallowed, and it was really painfull, i hoped it would go, but it didn't and i have had a sore throat all day, i also have a slight fever and headache. I went to the doctors and he said it looked like an infection starting, but he didn't give me any medicene, he just said to rest and take painkillers, so i had some calpol (i still take calpol at 17 lol) and had some throat sweets, i then started to have pains in my stomach and lower area, like a constant irritating ache. I felt a bit n* earlier, but i think thats still to do with my diet. I have heard you can get a stomach ache if your glands are swallon in your thraot and under arms, which mine are, so do you think its that which is causing my stomach ache?? you don't get sore throats with a sv do you at all..?? i've had this since yesterday morning its now 12.47am so its well over 12 hours since this came on..
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I wonder if maybe you have a little "stuff" draining from congestion and that's upsetting your stomach? It has happened before to me. It sounds like you feel pretty bad. I hope you get, and feel better soon!
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

I know people who get stomach pains and cramps when they have strep
    throat. Did your doctor do a strep test?

Could also be from drainage. That is certainly my case right now.

Try not to worry and just rest to feel better. Let us know how you are
    doing!
    Julie

Feel better soon![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hey, thank you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. I went to the doctor in the night as it got worse and i felt like i was chocking all the time, and its tonsillitis. My brother also came down with it to yesterday, so unless one of us caught it from each other, or we got it from someone else. Also my glands are swallon which can cause stomach cramps and cramps like in the lower bit of your stomach from the glands, i also have a lot of mucas (sorry to be graphic) and so does my brother to the point he keeps coughing it up[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]. So lots of tea and throat sweets lol.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's a bummer you have tonsillitis, but good that you know what it is now. Get lots of rest, and I hope you and your brother are feeling better soon! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Awww thank you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], i feel sorry for my brother, he just got a new girlfriend and has a date tomorrow with her lol, luckily she dosn't mind him going still lol.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

I hope your feeling better soon-I get tonsillitus all the time (like once a bloody month!!) I need them out but am to scared as i've heard most people are sick afterwards. I always get stomach ache-like as you said the glands in your stomach swell up. Did you get penicillin? thats what i always get and it works like a dream-i'm normally fine the next day! anyway get some rest and feel better soon! x x