Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have noticed that I have been depressed again lately. I am bored, bored, bored with my job right now. I feel completely worthless because all I do is sit on the internet all day and I don't have enough to do. I feel like such a moody b***h right now. I feel irriated with my coworkers and I don't even want to talk to any of them right now. Nobody has done anything to make me upset or anything, I just want to be left alone. What is wrong with me?? I can be so mean sometimes, I just don't feel like being around anyone, maybe its because I dislike being here so my overall attitude just sucks too.

HA! I hate my job too and guess what? I am losing it on Friday. At first i was hurt, but I get a severance package and unemployment so now i can take some time off. We hold our jobs SO close to our identity as a person. So it can definitely change your whole outlook on life in a positive or negative way. It's hard to not think of yourself as your job when you spend most of your waking hours there, so i can totally identify with you.[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

A question...I have been on the birth control pill for 6 years straight now and just came off of it. I have been braking out horribly, my boobs have shrunk, I am so tired, and I feel so hormonal and moody...Has anyone else experienced anything like that coming off of the pill?