Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Lol, I had to tell you guys this.

I have been having THE worst week, suffering with terrible d* and the worst anxiety attacks of my life. Went to the doctor's (for the first time since I was 3) yesterday, he told me I was stressed (like I didn't know!). So I got these tablets from the chemist to help with my anxiety, and they are HUGE. I'm not good with big tablets, so I tried my best to chop it up and take little bits with water. It came to the last piece and it must have hit that sensitive area at the back of my mouth. I gagged and the tablet plus the mouthful of water came up again - normally this would scare the hell out of me, but to my utter surprise, I just cracked up laughing afterwards! I'm still grinning about it, actually- am i weird?!

This is a huge triumph for me - normally an experience like this would leave me shaking and panicking for an hour afterwards, but I think I'm so over panicking right now that I just don't care! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

Wonderful! Not the bit that you are stressed and paniced but it is a
    fantastic response to such a scary thing! I hope it sticks and
    congratulations.

Good for you! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]