Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I had this really wierd dream and i was wondering if anyone has had this happen. Okay in my dream i v* and didnt freak out or anything i just let it all come out and i was okay , i felt like i had overcome my fear and that i was cured of emet......then i woke up . In my dream i was so happy to be over it but now it kinda makes me curiuos , maybe that will help me get over it . I dunno what do you people think? sorrry to repeat but it felt so real and i was just so releived to had just done it .

I have dreams about v* all the time, whether it be happening to me or others in front of me, usually I end up running as fast asI can.

I think it happens becos its in our sub conscious minds all the time.

Laney xx

i also have dreams about v* and when i wake up it doesnt make me feel better or anything it makes me feel worse. i think because i have dreamt about it, then i might actually v*. it really scares me.

plus because i go to bed and worry that i might v*, they do say, the last thing on your mind before you go to bed, you will dream about.

so it could be because u was worrying about it
    A.fretwell

I occasionally had dreams about v* as well, during which it happened to me and I didn't feel so bad about it. But when I unfortunately did v* some time later it felt worse and worse! I think that it might not feel so bad in dreams onlybecause we are not fully conscious in our dreams.

I had a horrible dream including v* last night *GRAPHIC* as i only eat bread, well in my dream i had gone in the cupboard to get it out opened the bag and there was v* all over the bread..so when i woke up this morning i ran and looked at the bread as it felt so real..i think its because we think about it so much, its always on our mind..
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.