Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Bread?

Hey,

so my mum bought me this bread out of the coop today one of there baked ones thats not in a proper bread wrapper, im a bit scared to eat it incase i get ill from it

Incase someone has touched it without gloves on ect?

does anyone else eat this stuff?

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's all I really eat- I find pre-packaged factory-made bread tastes a bit like styrofoam- and lasts too long for it to be considered healthy. Ahhh...preservatives.

Even if someone touched it, the odds are that it wasn't a moist enough environment for any bacteria to survive long, as the shell of most baked breads is hard and dry.

*amber*

yea thats true amber, thankx.

just really worried at the moment as its coming up to nearly a week before I move, so pretty on edge..

Thankx again

I would not worry about eating the bread. I love fresh bread. I used to havea saturday jobin a supermarket bakery and they were very strict on handwashing, so I think you will be fine. I should thinkit is one of the safer foods to eat.

My mom is very natural so i only eat fresh bread, and i've never gotten sick. you'll be fine!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

If anything, fear the Wonder Bread.

*shudder*

Why fear bread, thats not exactly something supportive to say is it?

Quote Originally Posted by violet
    Why fear bread, thats not exactly something supportive to say is it?

Sorry.. eek. I kind of meant it in a metaphorical way. My apologies.[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Ok, no my appologies, im having an awful night at the moment, just didnt understand why we have to fear bread unless your allergic to wheat?

I think she meant that since wonderbread is so artificially manufactured and...well basically gross, that the fresh-baked bread is much better than the wonder bread, so you SHOULDN'T worry. Correct me if I'm wrong!!

I'm sorry you're having such a bad night...is there anything we can do??

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Violet- I think that the poster may not have meant "fear the wonderbread" in a manner that means it will make you sick- the way I took it it meant fear it because it's full of preservatives, chemicals, and all that other junk that won't make you sick, but isn't necessarily good for you either

That and it lasts forever....I'm personally scared at any bread that can last on your counter for over a week and still not be green [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

*amber*

LOL- Anya- I think we posted at the same time!

*amber*

Wonder Bread is my favorite bread. It's always so soft...