Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ever since Friday I have had a migraine. I used to get migraines all the time, especially the weekend before my period, but ever since I started taking Lexapro last September I have only occassionally had mild headaches that would goway within 10 mintes after popping some aspirin.

I feel really sick too, likeI have a "migraine hangover." Low energy, nausea, etc. What the heck is my problem? Does anyone else get migraines and feel like this? Do you think it's because I had such a strssful week, losing my job and all? Ugh. I just want to feel better.[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Yes I am sure it is a combination of stress. Headaches are really common when worried, stressed, overworked. They easily can turn into migrains. I used to be on medication for them. They stink!! What is even worse is being pregnant and having them when all you can take is Tylenol. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img] Hope you feel better soon.

It is probably the stress. I hope you are feeling better by now.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I feel much better today. I took my full dose of Lexapro last night and felt better about 30 minutes after, so maybe it was withdrawals from trying to taper.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Lexapro withdrawal can most certainly make you feel crappy. I decided last summer that I would get off Lexapro, and the withdrawal was so bad I wanted to die. I made it from June to December before I finally had to go back on. For me, the symptoms were like brain zap feelings in my head, mild dizziness, lightheadedness, feeling of being outside my body, elevated levels of anxiety, and just a general crap feeling. I started taking the pills again, and the next day I felt soo much better.

Most definetly that was what it was. Withdrawal is awful and very common when coming off or tapering off an anti. dep. I have my many stories as well with that. It is not easy. Tiff I know what you mean by head zaps. I hated that!