Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

don't ask WHAT happened that I ended up with a weird post in this thread! lol! Anyway, I can't delete posts, so I deleted the content of it...

...read on about the rabbit!Edited by: sage
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey All.....if there is anyone in the Ottawa, Canada region, or who would be willing to come up here for the purpose of giving a home to a really sweet animal, please PM me (Ottawa isabout 4 hrs from Toronto, 1.5 hours from Montreal- in case you didn't know)

A good friend of mine is moving from here to Costa Rica for graduate school. She has a bunny named Harper Lee (who is a boy, which she learned AFTER giving him the name, lol), who she can't take with her. Harper is a great pet- he is affectionate and playful. Here is some more info:
    Harper Lee is a two-year-old male flop-eared rabbit, who hops free around the apartment. I don’t keep him in a cage, he is completely litter trained.

Everything goes with him:
    q litter,
    q food dish,
    q shampoo,
    q ear drops,
    q brush,
    <

Aww he's so cute!! I unfortunately dont' live in Canada, so I can't take him [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]. but i'm sure that he'll go to a great home!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

what a sweet looking bunny! I wish I could take him, i would if I could--but I'm too far east to come all that way. Best of luck!

if i didn't live in the u.s. &amp; had a cat &amp; 2 dogs i would so beg my parentsfor him.
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Aww, what a cutie!! Unfortunately, we have 3 cats and a dog already. I hope they find him a good home!

Oh my, he's the cutest thing - wish you could ship him to me in UK, lol!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Sooo cute!