Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Do you?

I waqs wondering, while im sitting here trying to eat, and not getting anywhere, do you get like this sometimes?

recently the past few weeks, I havent wanted to eat, ive felt n*& awful headaches, tired, exhauseted sometimes, then trying to eat, i look at it and its not that I feel overly n* even though I feel bad enough for feeling n*, I just dont want to eat.

Dont know whats going on, i have some stomach acid flying around as well, i just dont want to eat at the moment and im never like this, even though im scared of it I still want to eat most of the time.

Im actually getting pretty scared as to what this is

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Actually I used to get that all the time. I was nice and skinny because of it too! Then they put me on celexa for anxiety and a side effect is improved appetite which was great because I stopped being n* like that and WANTED to eat for the first time in my life, it seemed, but I ended up gaining 20 pounds which sucked!
    I also found that eating a bit in the morning set me up for a better track record during the day. If I had even just a little something to eat for breakfast I felt better and more willing to eat the rest of the day.
    Do you feel worse after you eat or better? If better, than it might be just the whole nerves thing, which is what it was with me.
    Hope you feel better soon!

I was having the same problem recently and have struggles before with eating. A few years ago I dropped about 20 pounds because all I was eating for about 4 months was two bagels per day, no butter, nothing, just dry. I felt like it was the only thing that my stomach could handle as I was n* all of the time. I got d* frequently when I ate anything heavy, I was miserable, but looked fantastic!! When the sv* was going around a couple of weeks ago I completely lost my appetite. I felt n* at the site of food. I go in cycles with this and I can relate to what you are saying. I think that its really important to find something that you can eat and helps your stomach. Sometimes too, the pain and n* is from just plain hunger.

these days i feel horible, nausea, and i will freak out...